Housing advice and support for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people
Stonewall Housing provides housing support for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people in their own homes, supported housing for young LGBT people, as well as free, confidential housing advice for LGBT people of all ages in every London borough.
Telephone advice line (02073595767) is available 11.00am – 5.00pm each weekday , as well as weekly and monthly drop-in sessions. Local appointments and translation services available for people who have access requirements, please call the advice line or fill in a contact form on our website for further information.
We give advice about different housing related issues to hundreds of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT+) people every year. We understand what you, or your friends, might be experiencing. So if you need advice, contact us. You can phone us, or you can come along to one of our drop-in surgeries. Some of the housing issues we’ve helped LGBT+ people with include:
- If you’re homeless or at risk of becoming homeless;
- If your relationship with your family has broken down because of your sexual orientation or gender identity;
- If you’ve been victimised or harassed;
- If you need to escape from domestic abuse;
- If you need advice about a dispute with your landlord;
- If you need advice with your housing benefits
Where we work: Kensington & Chelsea, Westminster, Hammersmith & Fulham