We welcome the registration of new patients to the practice. To register as a patient, please visit the surgery.
Before registering we ask that new patients first check that they are within our practice boundary.
The Next Step
If you are considered to be within our boundary area then you will need to complete a few forms by hand and bring to the Surgery. These forms can be downloaded here:
- Download our Alcohol Screening Form (PDF)
- Download NHS GMS1 Form (PDF)
- Download our Registration Form (PDF)
- Download our New Baby Questionnaire (PDF)
You will also be asked to provide the following:
- Photographic proof of identity e.g. passport or driving licence
- Proof of address e.g. utility bill (i.e. Gas, Electricity, Water bill) or bank statements
All patients aged over forty five are strongly recommended to book a ‘NHS Health check’ with our Healthcare Assistant, so we can find out about your medical history and check things like blood pressure, urine, up-to-date injections and smear tests (women aged 25-64) and mammography screening (women aged 50-71).
The clinical staff work together as a team to treat illnesses, to provide help with health related problems, and to offer advice on staying healthy. However, if you have a preference for a particular GP the practice will try to meet your choice although this cannot be guaranteed.
If you change your name, address or telephone number please notify the surgery immediately so that out records are kept up to date should we need to communicate with you.