Chronic Disease Management
Our Nursing Staff hold clinics for the following Conditions:
If you wish to make an appointment regarding one of the above conditions, reception will assign one of our Nurses to see you.
If a patient has had an operation privately then the immediate after care, removal of stitches or change dressings etc., should be handled by the Private hospital they attended for the procedure.
You may be asked by the doctor or nurse to contact us for the results of your blood test, urine sample or X-ray.
There are two ways to request the results of your test:
- By calling reception Monday - Friday AFTER 11AM.
- Via our online services - please click here (this will require you to register for our online services if you are not already registered.)
Thames Way Physio Ltd (a private service), is able to provide in house physiotherapy appointments to NHS patients, should patients wish to pay privately.
Please speak to your GP.
Named GP for every Patient
Each patient has been allocated a named GP. You can choose which GP you see.
For information regarding local services that you may access yourself, please visit the following websites:
Services not currently being offered by Binfield Surgery
The Practice currently does not offer the following services due to either lack of GP's or they are services that do not fall within the GMS contract and they have currently chosen not to offer them:
- ADHD Shared Care Prescribing
- Drug and Alcohol Prescribing
- Shared Care for Gender Reassignment
- Depot Neuroleptic Prescribing
- Phlebotomy for patients who are not on shared care agreements, Warfarin medicine, the elderly or frail
- Dressings and stitch removal for patients who have had private procedures
All of the above, except phlebotomy, should be dealt with by the patient's consultant at the hospital. Phlebotomy patients who do not qualify for blood services at the surgery should attend Heatherwood Hospital.