To deliver a “Best Practice” standard of care by providing suitable patient consultations to establish an appropriate diagnosis, treatment and care plans – a service which is further enhanced by patient participation, continuous improvement and staff involvement.
In order to achieve this, the following objectives have been set:
- To provide a full range of access options to ensure patients get appropriate, timely, high quality care as detailed by the GMS contract.
- To provide a service that incorporates patients’ suggestions.
- To respect the individuality of patients.
- To respond positively to feedback from patients.
- To continuously seek ways in which services can be improved.
- To protect patients and staff from hazards and abuse.
- To build and retain a stable, committed and highly trained workforce.
- To ensure to provide services that are safe, effective, caring, response and well led, to all patients
The Binfield Practice is a well-established, respected surgery, situated in Binfield on the outskirts of Bracknell. We are part of the East Berkshire Clinical Commissioning Group.
The regulated services provided at Binfield surgery are:
- Treatment of disease, disorder or injury
- Diagnostic screening procedures
- Surgical procedures
- Maternity and midwifery services
- Family planning
The registered manager for these services is Elizabeth Kerr.
The registered address for all services offered is Binfield surgery, Terrace Road North, Binfield, Bracknell, RG42 5JG. Telephone contact details: 01344 286264.
To enable Binfield Surgery to carry out the annual flu vaccination campaign, they will be using King’s Academy School, St George’s Park, Binfield, Bracknell, RG42 4FS as a satellite of their own practice.
The partnership is a GMS practice and services over 11,800 patients. The partners are Dr Robert Koefman, Dr Jeremy Platt and Dr Vitaliy Herhel. The Practice also employs two salaried GPs, Dr Emma Morgan and Dr Joanna Allen
The Practice also employs a Practice Manager, 4 Practice Nurses, a Health Care Assistant, a team of Receptionists, a Secretary and Admin staff and is supported by Berkshire Healthcare Trust, including a Midwife, Health Visitors, District Nurses and counsellors.
The Practice offers most of the East Berkshire Commissioned Enhanced Services.
Dr Koefman provides Community ENT and Sleep Apnoea services for the East Berkshire population. This service is accessible via the patient’s own GP practice.